Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Temperature

The hotter your planet is the more energy you will gain from Solar Satellites. The colder it is the more you will gain from your Deuterium Synthesiser. There is also a rumor that hot planets produce more crystal, though this has yet to be confirmed.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Warm planets produce more crystal and cold planets produce more Deuterium. and the solar satelite thing. It has been confirmed by other players.
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

According to two other players, one of there planets cold and the other hot. One planet produced more crystal with equal level mines. :? :?
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

That was a reply to the previous post. Yes Hotter planets produce more Crystal, and Cold planets produce more deuterium. :)
We came in PEACE! But you came in Pieces.

Daddy, I am your father.

Nobody's perfect. I am Nobody!

Alright who's next to be liberated from freedom?