Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: spy

If you didn't see his fleet or defence it means your Espionage Technology is not high enough to effectively spy on that player, the only way to see them is to ask a friend who can do it for you or level up your Espionage Technology.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

You are most welcome, please do not hesitate to ask should you have a question. ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

also a question is a defence of 60 rokets, 60 light lasers 10 heavy lasers 10 ion canons and 8 antiballistic missiles and small shield a good defence?

my other planet has defence of 46 rocket launchers, 169 light lasers and small shioeld

and third has 90 rocket launchers.

is it okay for 764 points?

if your espionage tech is at level 8 which mine will be when its fin, will anyone be able to stop them?
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.