Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Probing

Hi i been probing this one planet multiple times and it only shows up like this

Raw Materials XXXXXX [X:X:X] at 25-12-2009 19:08:41
Metal 311.301 Crystal 124.239
Deuterium 66.587 Energy 8.809

but when i probe planets around him and other place it shows up like this

Raw Materials XXXXXX [X:X:X] at 25-12-2009 19:09:00
Metal 316.949 Crystal 141.294
Deuterium 71.600 Energy 4.499
Fleet
Defenses
Rocket Launcher 1
Buildings
Metal Mine 16 Crystal Mine 14
Deuterium Synthesizer 14 Solar Plant 17
Fusion Reactor 6 Robot Factory 6
Ship Yard 8 Research Lab 5
Research
Computer Technology 4 Weapons Technology 2
Armor Technology 5 Energy Technology 6
Combustion Engine 6 Impulse Engine 3
Laser Technology 7

DO i have to upgrade my espionage Tech?
and i also sent 39 probes to the planet and it shows up the same all 3 of his planet in that area

Re: Probing

What you see is based on your esp. level as well as the other player. You will see less if the player has the same or higher level than you do, on average. To counter this, instead of running multiple missions on the same planet, try sending more probes in one sitting. For example, if you do not see what you are looking for, try increase the amount of probes in the esp. missions by small increments, say 5 for example. More probes will improve the chance of seeing more information.

This can be done by manually going through and dictating how many probes are sent, or you can go to Options under Player Menu and select the amount of probes you want to be sent via the quick esp. button.

And there is always the option of increase your esp. tech, which will decrease the number of probes needed to preform a full scan of someones planet.

-DT- wrote:What you see is based on your esp. level as well as the other player. You will see less if the player has the same or higher level than you do, on average. To counter this, instead of running multiple missions on the same planet, try sending more probes in one sitting. For example, if you do not see what you are looking for, try increase the amount of probes in the esp. missions by small increments, say 5 for example. More probes will improve the chance of seeing more information.

This can be done by manually going through and dictating how many probes are sent, or you can go to Options under Player Menu and select the amount of probes you want to be sent via the quick esp. button.

And there is always the option of increase your esp. tech, which will decrease the number of probes needed to preform a full scan of someones planet.
my esp Lab level 8 + i sent 39 probes at his base

Then you need to improve your Esp Tech.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Is the amount of defence the planet has in the calculation to what the esp probes see?
Do you get the message probes destroyed?
Maby this planet of his has more defences than the other planets. (Since it did work on his other planets)
Just a thought.
In the zorg universe, if you go to sleep expect to smell napalm in the morning.

3 probes is equal to 1 lvl of esp tech. (thats what ive heard anyways) But if i cant see all of the report, i send the next increment of 3 probes. My base is 6 probes.

But you should upgrade that esp tech at least 7 more times.
Greatness isn't bestowed; it's chased. And only the best catch it.

Bobrox2000 wrote:3 probes is equal to 1 lvl of esp tech. (thats what ive heard anyways) But if i cant see all of the report, i send the next increment of 3 probes. My base is 6 probes.

But you should upgrade that esp tech at least 7 more times.
so have the esp at level 16?

Around that. Personally i am at 15 and i see almost everyones by sending 6 probes. But if you just ike sending one, i would get it at least 16

Esp tech is worthless IMO. Just get like 12 and send 8 probes every time is probably the most efficient way. I got 15 before fully understanding the game, but I would not advise going that high.

Its worth losing 8 probes every time you esp someone?