Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

New security

So I get that the new alpha-numeric code thing is to prevent bots and other programs, but now insted of getting it when I am building I get it when I'm checking my mail and going to the forms, just know for exsample I went to my alliance home page and than to my messages, after I checked score, rank, ext, and was asked to put in the above code. Knowing that people get autobanned for doing things that the system does not like I ask, what am I doing wrong to trigger the security system and how do I avoid it?

Re: New security

From my personal experience, the more activities that you are doing , the more likely you are to get that. If you ever put in the wrong code, accidently had your caps lock on, or hit the enter button on your keypad (instead of clicking continue), it is almost like the program "red flags" you. The more you respond correctly, the less it will ask you for code. Just be patient and double check that you have that right code in, before clicking the continue link
[Showing no mercy!

also agrreing and extending wat myrsee says....themoreu put in the right code the less frequently it will show up i havent seen 1in 1 week 2 days .........anything else?
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

AHSAN, why in the Hell are you dumpster diving topics that are weeks old to add asinine and worthless comments???

You are so close to perma-ban its incredible.