stop censorship on zorg:the first battle

Zorg you have put censors on many of the words that are found hateful but does that really fix OUR problem (Zorg Empires problem) for even if there were censors over the words would it stop people from knowing what they were if people have heard these words they would be able to identify them especially if they were used in the sentence that they were typically used in. so this decision was basically a waste for you could have used most of this time to think up new ideas for the game to improve it. ANY followers who want to support me in taking down censorship can join me PS : zorg this is not a hate message i just find that the censorship is unnecessary.

Re: stop censorship on zorg:the first battle

I'll join the cause. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the censors are pointless. You can dodge them just by changing one character or adding one in. There is already a rule in place to limit foul language, it's called NO FLAMIING. And if you are worried about liability, that's extremely easy to fix, it's called a disclaimer that shows up every time you open the chat, and displays while chat loads. If people don't read it, then that's their problem and they can't do anything about it.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.