Dead

I would like to start this off by saying I am not writing this to be some woo's me whiny thread about nothing important. I know there have been many threads about zorg implementing new things and keeping the game alive.

Hellboys thread from the extreme discussion page really made me think. I remember when I first started, and though I am not the oldest player around it was a while ago. I remember joining My first alliance and meeting all there great people, I remember all the fleet chasing , the fleet losses , the scrambling to attempt ninjas, I remember researching things and feeling like an eternity would pass before I unlocked the next amazing ship or building or defense and I remember all the excitement.

But now, now all I can do is look at the servers and sigh, there dead. If any new alliances are being formed in a server it is players from other servers trying to find new excitement in any way to try to revitalize that spark this game had. Nothing new comes out , nothing new that really is going to make the game more fun happens, and players are leaving left and right.

As I said this isn't a post to try and make people pity me or to pity anyone.

All I'm saying is that it stinks, because the spark that made this game special is gone and it is disappointing but it is the truth.

If anyone ever wants anything to get better there needs to be some change and it needs to be fast, but in the end it is not my decision.
I may be going to HELL in a bucket but at least im enjoying the ride.

Re: Dead

Idea: close the current servers to new membership. keep them running for the ones who would commit suicide if they had to start over, and just open the 4 existing servers, as New. sometimes, if unable to attract and keep New Blood, get a New Body.
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

Re: Dead

I think a big reason for the decline is the fact that players are afraid to lose some fake ships to another player so noone wants to truly play. The issue is not the server, it is the player base. Grow some and go to war. We, the players, are responsible and can bring that 'spark' back
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train