Re: Last One to Post Wins

Little do most of you know, I am actually Sloth's counselor. I am the Master, and he the student.

Also, many apologies for such an extended period of minimal activity from me. I've just been SO EXTREMELY BUSY that I want to cry and pull my hair out and jump for joy and bang my head against the wall and shout out of happiness all at the same time. But, I should be getting a little more spare time now, so you'll be seeing slightly more of me. Hooray!
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Re: Last One to Post Wins

Ace wrote:Little do most of you know, I am actually Sloth's counselor. I am the Master, and he the student.

Also, many apologies for such an extended period of minimal activity from me. I've just been SO EXTREMELY BUSY that I want to cry and pull my hair out and jump for joy and bang my head against the wall and shout out of happiness all at the same time. But, I should be getting a little more spare time now, so you'll be seeing slightly more of me. Hooray!
just in forums? in game.... ???
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi