Re: Last One to Post Wins

The Rules of Farting.

Around family = Fart normally.
Around guy friends = Try to make farts as loud as possible.
Around girl friends = Silence the farts.
At the bars/parties = Fart in the bathroom when you're taking a piss.
If you hear someone else fart = Insult or compete with.

For those that say they don't fart = Chances are you pop 'em out like a bovine in your sleep.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Time for science! Lesson number one; atoms.

If you took an atom of matter, and inflated it so that it had a diameter of 1 kilometer, keeping all the scaling accurate, the atomic nucleus would be the size of a marble, sitting in the center of that giant 1 kilometer sphere. The atom's electrons would then be the size of tiny specs of dust, orbiting on the outer edge of the sphere 1 kilometer from the marble-sized atomic nucleus.

This means, as mind boggling as it is when you really think about it, every single piece of matter in the world around you is really just 99.9999% empty space. You are 99.9999% empty space.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:orbiting on the outer edge of the sphere 1 kilometer from the marble-sized atomic nucleus.
you mean half a kilometer right? correct science is very important.

with that correction i just filled 3/4th of your empty universe ;)
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

SPY wrote:
Istalris wrote:orbiting on the outer edge of the sphere 1 kilometer from the marble-sized atomic nucleus.
you mean half a kilometer right? correct science is very important.

with that correction i just filled 3/4th of your empty universe ;)
Yeah I meant .5 km from the nucleus, the fact about the 99.9999% empty space is based on that.