Re: King of the hill

I notice Richard going off to the "other" hill. He gets to the top and falls straight in before he can realize its a time-portal trap and he is stuck in a time rift forever. I walk up to the first hill and ask Witchy on a date...she runs off to make her date potions.

King of the Hill

When i feel i got to choose where I went. I decided to go back to the time when Spankie asked Witchy out on a date. I then whisper to witchy "he's useing you for your maigcal powers." She is then so mad she chases you on her broom and then feeds you to the wicked witch of the south. I then retake my place as king of the hill.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

I tell my sister, who is the Wicked Witch of the South, that there is even a more tasty morsel to be had at the top of MY hill.... She flies up to the top of the hill and devours you. I walk up the hill, hug my sister and watch her fly back down to her hut. I am once again.........

QUEEN OF THE HILL
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

your sister decides I taste bad and spits me out. Do to being eaten, I now have magical powers. I can fly. I fly up and throw you off the hill then land once again and am now king of the hill.

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

I report you to Admin and you get knocked off the hill as punishment for abusing your mighty ban hammer. I then walk up the hill and am king again.

I fly back up the hill and turn you into your original frog form, stick you in a mason jar with a cottonball soaked in chloroform, put the lid on the jar, and you "Croak". You are now a little green blob sitting on the bottom of the jar. I toss the jar down the hill...............

QUEEN OF THE HILL once again!
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

My frog brothers free me then we attack you for all the oppression this witches have done to us. With you defeated, I turn back into my normal self then me and my frog army become kings of the hill.

i build a mote with lily pads at the bottom of the hill. Your internal frog senses drive you crazy with desire for the lily, you and ALL of your frog army head for the water. I boat over the mote freely as you and the frog army are obsessed with your newfound homes. I burn the boat and walk up the vacant hill.

King of the Hill

But you have made an error, I am a human once more since the witche's magic is dead. I then poor gasoline in the water and set it ablaze. The fire catches you as you try to escape. I walk over the charred hill and am once again king.
P.S.: The frogs left before the fire.