Re: Last One to Post Wins

Soon after, they hear a loud screech from behind! Their dead friend has a black oil jetting out of his puncture wound, singing the green grass beneath, turning them yellow. The 'zombie' opens his mouth again and lets out another bloodcurdling scream.
From the puncture wound, they all see a black web spreading out and lacing his friend.
The zombie slowly groans...and opens his eyes......
(okay or not? :P)

They look back with fear in there eyes they run as fast as they can only to find more woods in the area they come upon a abandoned castle. They enter the castle with caution and the door slams shut behind them. ((BTW this is going in a Medieval direction That means NO GUNS >.> ))
天壌の劫火

They look and find a chest and look for any kind of weapon to protect themselves with (unknowing they started a zombie apocalypse lool n00bs xD) a weapon they wonder why the door shuts down behind them (party member of 3 ppl-> names are what?) person 1 gets a crossbow and finds out that there are no bolts to use they look around and finds an open door...

Person two, Shara the Dark Elf finds a longbow in a room near by. She also find quivers in the same room. A smile slips across her face. She has found the favored weapon of her kind.
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

OOO a zombie story...They wonder around the abandoned castle when they hear a sound they look at each other wondering if this castle was TRULY abandoned. they come through a door to a master bedroom with suits of armors and hand-made swords hanging on the wall when they see an old man sitting in what appears to be a throne he welcomes them in his castle with ease and asks them "what are you all doing walking in forbidden territory.".."Did you not see the markings,this land is cursed with a plague and you are simply feeding it"....((is this good i mean if were going medieval then this seems right to talk like this btw richard and thinman we are not posting names for them and try to put detail in it we will skip over your posts sry but try harder next time))

((k then lets go all the way {tonight XD} and make grammar+spelling good then lol))
"What do you mean?" the group asked.
"Did you pass that hill by accident?" the old man asked, "In case you didn't know, there is a prophecy that names 3 heroes that will go through a dangerous path in order to banish a great evil to their seperate domain..."
((I hope its good lol only 8th grade so dont go college on me :]))

The group remembers the symbol and now knows what it means. "We did pass a symbol on the path but we had not known what it meant" the group said. "That is why your friend has died,for their can only be 3,for it hath said,'Their can only be 3 heroes that may pass through this forbidden land, the fourth shall meet an un-timely fate" the Old Man said.