Re: Females

Fidgetknickers wrote:I'm shocked that anyone might doubt my femininity!! And debating what 'proof' I can get away with posting ;)
:lol: Bah... darlin don't bother half these guys hope you are female, the other hope you aren't! :twisted:
Last edited by Witchywoman on Sat May 09, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Sadbutrue wrote:just send me any proof to my PM or to my email
*Facepalm* :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Urweirdsaysi wrote:I would like to reiterate that I AM NOT trying to attack you in anyway, I apologize completely if I offended you.

By simply stating you don't want to impress us, that tells me you think we want you to. So, I said we aren't trying to pick up wives here and we don't want you to try and impress us, simply because we don't care if you a man, woman, ape, donkey, or whatever be the case. I mis-worded my post there, I think. You shouldn't think we want you to impress us, might have been better.

And I've got no intentions of making you irritated.

fidgetknickers, the easiest way to prove your female... get a guy to do this... cave and apologize and apologize again like 4-5 times... as witchywoman did on page 2 and no one will doubt your a girl by the texting.

Does it really matter? In the end this is just a game on the internet, everybody is treated the same, why should it matter?

This entire topic is just pointless banter on a subject that has no true meaning or value on the internet. :roll:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Does it really matter? In the end this is just a game on the internet, everybody is treated the same, why should it matter?

This entire topic is just pointless banter on a subject that has no true meaning or value on the internet. :roll:

-Istalris-
:lol: True to a point, however, scan through most of the other things that are posted and tell me how much of them have meaning or value on the internet :twisted:
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!