Re: Females

Ha-Ha. This thread has been one of the most entertaining out of all em. have fun with the game. Lots of experienced players can give you pointers. It's really fun game if you learn how to play, but it's having some issues that are being resolved. On the menu screen, where it says rapid fire and battle sim, they will be up hopefully april 25th. Umm--you can read the forums to learn the rest. In the forums, people don't like double posting or whining about personnel problems with the game. Have fun :lol:
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

He said us guys (Meaning he is one) better get use to girls playing or we'll get our asses kicked.

And I think the quote you were looking for, Cardshark, was something like "Hell hold no wrath compared to a woman scorned." :lol: A vicious saying.

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

RichardHJW wrote:And I think the quote you were looking for, Cardshark, was something like "Hell hold no wrath compared to a woman scorned." :lol: A vicious saying.
What people say is "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" However the original saying is "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/ Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Witchywoman wrote:
RichardHJW wrote:And I think the quote you were looking for, Cardshark, was something like "Hell hold no wrath compared to a woman scorned." :lol: A vicious saying.
What people say is "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" However the original saying is "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/ Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
Sorrry :oops: Heard it wrong.