Re: Adventure III

[Im posting as a bad guy? Funny kept thinking I was trying to negotiate with the good people of Valhale and just saved them from some gunships launched by those Death Stars. So thats what Im doing, tired of playing the bad guy in these RPs for a while xD If need be Ill change later on. Apologies for the []'s but since none of you guys have msn or anything its hard to suss things out without posting.]
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

(If you don't want to use chat rooms or instant messages, pm the people. And to get the story back on track...)

404's memory is uploaded onto the ship. I look through it, and see that a huge percentage of the data has either been corrupted or destroyed.

"I see... I need to speak to the leader of this planet, then, to discover what this seige is about. I can't go back to Homeplanet with nothing, so I might as well help while I'm here. Do you know who I need to speak to? Where is the leader?"

(and if need be it, I can be the bad guy. I already have some power, so... Yeah.)
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

[Just wait for gale, or comet to speak for her. I advise giving it another week, and if were going to move on without her not to just invent random happenings that distract from whats going on. Just move on with that. Im happy to wait, but then my laptop is broken, yes the shiny new one that is but 2 days old, is already broken. **** Dell, and FML. Dont even know when our internet in the new flat is going to be set up yet xD]
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++