Re: Forum Games: Solve the riddle

I can see this riddle is actually not very well thought up, too many variations exist. My apologies, i will void this one, nobody gets the point. The answer i was looking for was: your right elbow.

Score Table:

Neoshagrath: 3
Sadbutrue: 2
Nemesis: 1
Witchywoman: 1

Riddle number 9:

There is one that has a head without an eye,
And there's one that has an eye without a head.
You may find the answer if you try
And when all is said,
Half the answer hangs upon a thread

Name both of the objects the riddle is referring too, i will not accept an answer naming one. Good luck! :)
I have an absolute cracker of a riddle for number ten, hope you have fun! :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Darn, my riddles are being solved way to fast! :D Correct Spankie.

Score Table:

Witchywoman: 1
Spankie: 1

Riddle number 10:

On a journey through the woods, you come to a fork in the road. It is imperative that you continue on your way, but you have to choose the correct path. One path leads to enlightenment, and the other to a sure death. The two paths are guarded by twin brothers. One always tells the truth, and one always lies. If you had time to ask but one question, what would it be? and what path would you go down?

This is a fun one. To get the point, you must provide the question you will ask the brothers, and which path you will then choose to follow. There is only one correct answer. Good luck and have fun! :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Sadbutrue is correct, sorry rainey but you didnt give me the exact answer.

Score Table:

Riddle number 7:

What is it that no man ever yet see,
Which never was, but always is to be?

There are probably a couple of variations in the answer to this, however, i will only accept the single one word answer i have.

Good luck! :)

-Istalris-
come on cut me some slack and the answer-

you tie the brothers up make them walk one path you wait. IF they scream go to the other path if they sing follow them ;)

AND try this riddle This is neat … will drive you crazy....
Here is a little 'test' that is (supposedly) part of a second grade Computer class in China .. Some figure it out right away. Others report having to work on it for a week (or more) to solve it. Click on the test below …

Frog Leap Test <http://funstufftosee.com/frogleaptest.html