Re: What would you do if..

u have to ask?? do u think what kind of opportunity is this ... all those women craving chocolates and i am the chocolate king hahahaha

what would you do if today was yesterday and you find future is going backwards?
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

I would call you a liar, since time can only move forward. Natural laws dictate that things must always move from a high state of entropy to a low state (the arrow of time), therefore reversing time travel would render everything we know about universal mechanics obsolete. /nerd rant

What would you do if you found a gigantic spider lurking on the shirt you hung up for work?
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

just slap it out of my way... i am not arachnophobic.

[just to keep the debate alive ... i like to challenge anything. how you know the flow of time is based on entropy and if that is so what accumulation did the past have so that it needs to flow down to future? based on this theory should time stop at some point?]

what would you do if you had a free fall through the center of the Earth?

might wanna take that as a free lesion on how to fleet safe properly.... and grow another layer of skin cause it will be scratched time to time...

What would you do if you see that a free pizza was delivered yo your planet and it had made a great red df and the moment before u got your recyclers to it you see someone else take it away as it just pfft of the galaxy menu?