Re: King of the hill

fine pwnage go ahead and kill be back then because when i died that what caused me to become immortal der. So now i just walk past ur poo flinging monkeys incenerating them on my way up and once i arrive i use my poweres to crush you under abnormal pressure into the size of a marble. i get my 50 cal and put you in since of a bullet. i shoot the bullet through thw one way worm hole and hit TGE and cow man in the crown jewles blowing them up and they turn to dust. pwnage is now wedge somewhere into the hill while TGE is devastated.

cow man on the other hand didn't have any balls to blow up so he's fine. :lol:

Whats next?
Last edited by Gamepro41 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I richocheted off a rock and came back and shattered your magic 50 cal. You weep in sorrow and return to hell. Since I'm a marble, I roll into a gun that blasts me to the top of the mountain where I land in a small cave. There, I use my remaining poo-flinging monkeys to return me to normal. I make a machine that can make me immortal and can also stop any "magical" influences of powers from deforming me, destroying me, or sending me to hell. I'm the king of the mountain!
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

Gamepro41 wrote:im guessing you didn't catch the parth of "one way worm hole" you cant come back but nice try =P
Oh, did I tell you I have a portable wormhole generator, sorry. :P

-pwnage
ZEFA

you dont know thoe corrdinates of my universe sorry.... it changes every 57 billionth of a second and don't worry bout the 50 cal i got bout another 87 bill back in my closet.

o and sorry to say i stole some of your monkey's DNA and created a more prety version that has radioactive poo that only affects cows and has acid blood more potent that alien that actually eats through its own skin in 24 hrs that why they breed rapidly. (56 offspring an hour).

I am KotM and i forget who is kotH

actually, while all of you were arguing about the hill and mountain and valley and killing each other and everything, i have been slowly but surely building a giant fleet of deathstars, which obliterate the very hilly planet on which all of you were. Then, using my terraformers, i simply rebuild the planet, and make it perfectly level except for one hill, of which I am King!!!!!!!! In honor of all former members of king of the hill, i place a small sign at the bottom of the hill in memory of all those who took part. But then i dropped a large rock on it. Oops :D
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

Your stupid deathstars all wanted a piece of the hill. They first shred you apart, but then not deciding which will be King of the Hill, they all destroyed each other. I walked among the ruins of your deathstars and take the biggest hill of debris and I melt it into a big solid metal hill. I take my hill and shove it up Gamepro's a**. Gamepro41, has been silenced(actually he is just holloring in pain to find a massive hill stuck in his a**, rofl). Lol, gamepro, enjoy your hill. I take your pathetic hill and made a black-hole generator in it. I activate it, the hill is no more. I go to to Universe #&* and I make a mountain and I'm KoTh

-pwnage
ZEFA