Re: King of the hill

Hah, I'm going to pound you to the ground, literally. I tug a neutron star into the earth. It has a weight of 4.176732 x 10 kilograms to the power of 30 or 4,176,732,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Kilograms. The Neutron star is 1 x 10 to the power of 60 meters away and it takes 100 seconds for it to hit the earth. It hits supercow and TGE with a force of 4.176732 x 10 to the power of 85 Newtons. (Correct me Slash if I'm wrong). Basically, supercow and TGE's description doesn't even fit the word "dust" or even "atoms". I jump to the dimension where gamepro41 is residing and I build a big hill. KotH baby!
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

supercow wrote:We rule all the hills... like i said gamepro or robert everytime you knock us down you will never knock us down for good we always come back and whoop some *** again! :D
And you were saying?

-pwnage
ZEFA

sup pownage nice to see ye again dont worry this parallel unverse is my realm and if either of them or anyone else try to enter they are turned to dust eaten my a gragleglob and are craped into a wormhole that is one way into the fire pits of kiluaya volcano. so we are kind of peaceful for now.

P.S. im immortal no one can heart me or stop my deadliness no god ever has been more powerful than me and no cow man or TGE you cannot become gods as i have. dum stupid nulcear fusion reactor i built when i was 2..... (basically am he god of destruction death and vengence) :ugeek:

Bring it.

Your star had a chemical reaction with the sour milk in the air, causing it to release gas, weigh less than air, and rise. It never even touched us. But congrats, you just jumped into another dimension where the doorway will burn you up if you enter, pwnage. Smoothe thinking and communication gamepro. I proudly proclaim myself Co-king, even though we never lost our positions in the first place.

Whew, so glad I brought that fire-retardent suit with me. I escaped out of the volcano. I comeback with an army of poo-flinging monkeys and cover you and supercow in a mile high mountain of $#!%. Good luck trying to get out. Meanwhile, I go up to gamepro's mountain with a hot lady, gamepro got some fire down under :lol: and followed the lady into a deep dark cavern in the mountain. Turns out it was a trap and the lady was a animated robot. I blew up the cavern and just to make sure, I put some anti-dead devices in there and some anti-overlord of death devices in there just to make sure. I bring my army of poo-flinging monkeys back and station them all around the mountain. KotH

-pwnage
ZEFA

pwnage wrote:Whew, so glad I brought that fire-retardent suit with me. I escaped out of the volcano. I comeback with an army of poo-flinging monkeys and cover you and supercow in a mile high mountain of $#!%. Good luck trying to get out. Meanwhile, I go up to gamepro's mountain with a hot lady, gamepro got some fire down under :lol: and followed the lady into a deep dark cavern in the mountain. Turns out it was a trap and the lady was a animated robot. I blew up the cavern and just to make sure, I put some anti-dead devices in there and some anti-overlord of death devices in there just to make sure. I bring my army of poo-flinging monkeys back and station them all around the mountain. KotH
Too bad that mountain was destroyed by the plane, you just blew yourself up.

Couple things wrong here I let u through pwnage as a sign of peace and you'd be in peace on the hill in my realm and my mountain did not get blow up by no stupid plane lol. And remember guys ur turned to dust before you are crapedinto the volcano learn to read ppl and try to keep up with what's happening don't just put down some random crap. Tgeand cow man you may still be alive but I shall real havoc tommorow safely
from my rea gl personas so I declare that everyone restart from my last post ecept the part where cow
man and tge are saved by the cows breast milk have fun ya'll

 only probably see these symbols on iPod or iPhone then possible a mac as well.

Okay, if you want to travel back in time sure, I kill you when you were still alive. Ha, your post was meaningless and time continues on without you and your above post. I still control the mountain with my poo flinging mountains and TGE and supercow still control their hill in the pro-cow dimension.

-pwnage
ZEFA