Re: Last One to Post Wins

Uncle Lucifer.

Uncle Lucifer was fun to be with. He had 22 different personalities; however, all of them were unpleasant. He once claimed the most difficult thing he ever did was taking a sh** in a phone booth without removing his overcoat. Uncle Lucifer also hunted deer. However, he wouldn't kill the deer; he would chase it down and suck all the grizzle out of its neck through a Donald Duck straw. He was present at the Jones Town Massacre. But he didn't drink the Kool-Aid. Instead, he lay down and pretended to be dead, and then when everyone left he got up and looted the corpses. His hobby was visiting graveyards in poor neighborhoods and guessing which people had had the worst lives. He died in Switzerland after getting torn apart by a pack of Cape Hunting dogs.

I've got a lot more uncle stories. So what do you think? Hahahahahaha!!!!!

First person to tell me what movie this line is from wins 10 free packs of ***CHOCO-GALE GUMMIE*** (most people in ZE know about my gummie, lol).
"I was checkin' the uh...specs on the inline for the...rotary...girder-I'M RETARDED...."
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

heh thats Tommy Boy

another quote from it sums it up for alot of folks in Zorg ;)

"... its called reading, top to bottom, left to right, group words together as a sentence, take tylenol for any headaches, midol for any cramps ..."

I'll give said Choco-Gale Gummie's to the fellow who can ID this quote:

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.."
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

Cmon, now, that's Office Space! Who doesn't know the red swingline stapler?! Now I have to do another one so someone can have the Gummie....hmmm...

Here goes!

"Bathing is a lonely business...."

"Except for fish..."

"Pardon me...did you say ' except for fish'?"

"Well...fish all bathe together. Although they tend to eat one another...I think...fish must get awfully tired of sea food. What are your thoughts Hobson?"
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]