Re: King of the hill

I'll plug the white hole with a massive 100 billion ton titanium-chromium alloy shaped like a hill. I'll also plug any entrances into our universe from any other universe, pro-cow or not, with more 100 billion ton titanium-chromiun alloys shaped like a hill. Then I nominate myself king of all these hills.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

i put one drop of titanium-chromium alloy rust liquid on each hill shape and wait for it to drizzle back down to the earths to make the biggest hill possible right on top of Pwnage. I heat the rust to 10,000 degrees kelvin and throw super cool water on it, it forms into a massive indistructable hill and I stand on top of it with Pwnage trapped helplessly underneath.

I am once again KotH

God, got mad at you for making a hill when he didn't request it, he throws you out of heaven and puts you in hell, then he destroys the hill. You live forever in the Lake of Fire. Meanwhile, I turn into a ghost, I rise out of the metal easily and bashed Spankie till he couldn't be bashed no more. He immediately left. Now I'm Ghost of the Hill!

-pwnage
ZEFA

supercow wrote:I build a island in the lake and a hill on top of it i rule it.
Sure, you can stay in hell, the rest of the players will fight over the hill in the real world.

-pwnage
ZEFA

pwnage wrote:
supercow wrote:I build a island in the lake and a hill on top of it i rule it.
Sure, you can stay in hell, the rest of the players will fight over the hill in the real world.

Okay you can let me rule it forever!!!
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

Have you all forgotten i am king of the dead? don't worry ill throw supercow into the lake of fire and chain him down :lol: . Though for pwnage being a ghost in this Universe i hop to the parallel universe using my convient tele doors and kill the human pwnage in this universe which bring pownage back to life in the other. Thereby becoming KotH in my new universe and pwnage KotH in the boring old "REAL" Universe.

P.S. i locked my tele door with the only key.

P.S.S. Super heated Metal that cools quickly becomes some of the hardest material in all universe, but it can shatter very easily.

Gl pwnage 8-)