Re: .........

Im with addressor on that one, but the .......... is annoying too. Or the OMG u r soooooo gud cn u teach meh? Thats even worse.
The only topper is the Illiteracy Coalition.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

I dont mind the periods, its usually the people who spam you with alliance invites like "OMG, you haz so many pointz, plz join me" when your going solo that bug me. -_-

new ship idea ........... :D

PACMAN fighter
costs 1000 metal 1000 crystal
speed 15 000
weapons 25
shields 10

RF against solar sats and full stops :P

WHATS......SO... ANNOYING..ABOUT..IT DOESENT... REALLY...BOTHER ME MUCH

THE ONLY WAY IT WOULD BOTHER ME IS IF SOME DOES THIS.......................................................HI.................................................................................................................................HOW....ARE...................................................YOU DOING.......TODAY.........
ODST

Warman, another post like that and I'll mod you for spam. Yes, even here in chat some things are just too annoying to let slip.

My opinion? It's really not a big deal. It's dots, people, DOTS. :?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Well, I agree with some of the things said. It's ok for people to put .... two or three times in a sentence, but don't put a hundred.

"Well.... I don't know how to reply to that..." is ok.

"Hi...............................................What's up ........................................ how are you...................... are you doing well in the game................................ Well I would say you are................................................... do you even know how many points you have........................................" That's when it starts getting annoying.

The thing that really bugs me is when people abbreviate everything. "Wutz up wid u? R u redy 4 L8er? itz goin ta B gr8. Idk man. g2g. ttyl." That gets on my nerves. I can't understand how some people knows what all that meens....
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder