Re: King of the hill

Slash wrote:I use the quantum gate generated by the black hole to create a new reality where there are an infinite number of hills with an infinite number of heavily armed Slash's on top of them.

I am the Uber Kings of the Hills.
I'd give up guys, that scenario's too scary to imagine.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I'll utlize the black hole's quantum properties, enabling me to have another reality where there's an infinite amount of mountains with an infinite amount of pwnage's armed with nukes.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

but then which of you is king of the hill? you both have infinite hills/mountains, and you will fight each other for eternity. Meanwhile, by means of psychological will power, i have brought myself back to life. hard to believe, but there it is. i did it. and so with my newly remade powers, i make another new hill, and neither of you notices it while your killing each other repeatedly to infinity for the rest of eternity. and so i claim the title of King of This Particular Hill.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

KarrothMelu wrote:but then which of you is king of the hill? you both have infinite hills/mountains, and you will fight each other for eternity. Meanwhile, by means of psychological will power, i have brought myself back to life. hard to believe, but there it is. i did it. and so with my newly remade powers, i make another new hill, and neither of you notices it while your killing each other repeatedly to infinity for the rest of eternity. and so i claim the title of King of This Particular Hill.
Actually if you read my post, my mountains are obviously more superior than your stupid hill. And no, I will not fight slash, I will become ruler of all the mountains in my universe!

-pwnage
ZEFA

Im' sick of crying from this mountai up my arse. i rip it out and through it at the black hole and it fills the opening. it cant suck it through so it collapses in on its self and the re creates the big bang. while this all happens the alternate demensions slash and pwnage have made have just been erased with them included. 4 billions years later a planet spawns life and a mountain that has mutated forms of plants that are indestructable. they worship me a protect me in my summer cottage on my hill.

KotH and new universe.

robotron33 wrote:i blow you up with my death star

you die new king of the hill
hehem, I have infinite mountains with an infinite amount of heavily armed pwnage's on top of them. So if you want to spend the rest of eternity trying to get each and every one of me, go ahead.

-pwnage
ZEFA

pwnage wrote:
KarrothMelu wrote:but then which of you is king of the hill? you both have infinite hills/mountains, and you will fight each other for eternity. Meanwhile, by means of psychological will power, i have brought myself back to life. hard to believe, but there it is. i did it. and so with my newly remade powers, i make another new hill, and neither of you notices it while your killing each other repeatedly to infinity for the rest of eternity. and so i claim the title of King of This Particular Hill.
Actually if you read my post, my mountains are obviously more superior than your stupid hill. And no, I will not fight slash, I will become ruler of all the mountains in my universe!
i don't care about your mountains. all i want is my little hill. so your king of all the mountains in your universe, but i'm king of my hill. there. problem solved.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

i hate to point out that its king of the hill not mountains so youve been fihting for nohing

i simply push karrouth off his hill nice and simple and anticipate the next move i put up a beware of dogs sign build a mote with alligators build a surround impenatrable wall that nothing anywhere in any time can destroy with a roof made of the same materal i hire mercs and build hidden bunkers all around the hill i then start a party and invite pwnage and we share the hill

END

all others fail