Re: Forum Games: Solve the riddle

Epic bump, but forum is a little boring lately, so I'm gonna start my riddle game up again! Will be starting a new round since the old one was like 2 years ago lol. Repost of rules:

Basic Rules:

1. The first poster to solve the riddle gets the point, nobody who solves it after will receive credit.
2. You are only allowed one attempt at solving the riddle, so make your post count! If i catch you editing i'll have to hit you with my disqualifying hammer.
3. No random off-topic posts. You may discuss each others answers or the riddles themselves but nothing not in relation to the topic. I'll hit the shiny delete button if any pop up. ;)
4. Don't post up new answers to previous riddles.
5. The round ends when a player reaches 10 points.
6. I can't stop you cheating, but if you can't figure it out at least try to refrain from using Google to score a point, other people can have fun figuring it out even if you can't.

Ok, after each riddle ends i'll post up a list of peoples scores. Each riddle will last for 3 days or until it is solved, after which i will post up a new one.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wall of Fame:

Neoshagrath: won round 1, record time of 25 riddles.

Score Table:

--empty--

Riddle number 1:

Echoes from the shadow realm,
whispers of things yet to come.
Thought's strange sister dwells in the night,
is swept away by dawning light.

Of what do I speak?
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...