ELMSTREET666 (FTA) VS rjsturgill (STRONG) TD 2,248,586,600

Well this one has a lot of back round and I didnt know if I wanted to post it. But somehow alot of people already heard about it and wanted to see what happen. After all that was said, I said what the hell. I know their are alot of people who dont like rubie user. But I just dont belive in letting some one out do me and then take what I got so I just strike back when I have been attack. I had to use alot of fillers in this fight because it was a tuff fleet. Could not do it on his main planet bacause the sim was everywhere from me winning to me lossing. So I just waited about a week until I caught it on his moon. I would have gotten all the debr if someone didnt contact him about the attack. But never the less got about 1/3 of the debri. And followed up with another hit to get some more resoures too. He says that he told people that he was quitting befor I hit him. But I didnt know. I hope he dont because he is good for this server and I do think hes a cool person.

Attacker ELMSTREET666 :evil:

Defender rjsturgill
Destroyed!
The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 41725602 units of Metal, 18756394 units of Crystal and 17074219 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 466.773.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.781.813.600 units.
A debris field containing 785.264.760 units of Metal and 563.887.200 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
A moon has formed around the planet !

Cant wait to see what you guys have to say about this one.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

Re: ELMSTREET666 (FTA) VS rjsturgill (STRONG) TD 2,248,586

hell even i have to give you props on this one, I mean who else in the game has spend that much on rubies? The hit may look good in numbers, but what it took to get the hit doesnt look anywhere near good. I am not playing speed anymore, a friend of mine is taking the account over today, and for the record, not even the strong would have to fleet save if so much wasnt spent on rubies. Anytime someone would like to challenge there skills against me please let me know, we will take it somewhere that rubies cant be bought. Never the less I had 103 rips in the air during this hit so those will show up now, and if anyone feels man enough to take it, please feel free.

Oh, and also i got more then 1/3 of the df, Im not sure where you learned to do math, but i got over 670 million of the metal alone
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Rj I said that I got 1/3 of the debri. Not you. Why are you acting like you cant be touch or something. Its not the first time I hit you or ninja you. So dont act like I dont have talent. You have never said that was a good hit. The first thing you said was I am going to tell my side of the story when you post it. And like I told you that I didnt know if I was going to post it or not. This is not the first hit that I tought about keep between parties as you know. But someone went around tell everyone. I know it wasnt me. So who else does that leave?

Your human just like ever one else. And you dont fleet save. I dont know why more people dont try there luck. If your playing the game right you would fleet save and really be a monster. Look at crush. I have been chasing him ever since he got his fleet. But he always fleet save and never gives me a chance.
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

Theres no point to fleet saving when you can build it faster without rubies then anyone else, you however have bought so many rubies, its overwhelming, and as for the other hits, you wouldnt have what you do without the rubies, so please tell me where the skill is, im really curious to hear this. In extreme you have just over 100k points, seems as though you didnt use rubies there and you are weak, just as you should be.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Well this is an interesting one from my perspective. Being honest I just love (in a non gay kind of way lol) both these guys for their usually upbeat attitudes and their perspective on the servers. We all know what Elm was doing on standard server, and RJ we know has a massive fleet and is 3rd overall in Extreme. The question everyone wanted to hear was, what would happen on speed between these guys?

Great bash em up Elm, but i don't think either of yous came out good on this one. And RJ, if you are leaving Speed it is a shame that this great rivalry ended, but at least it did in a bang! Playing multiple servers always is hard i must say.
TheLegendRjsturgill wrote:Anytime someone would like to challenge there skills against me please let me know, we will take it somewhere that rubies cant be bought.
I might take you up on that some day RJ when i get bored with Extreme, just as a friendly game between us dude, should be interesting to see what would happen. As well it is always best going against players that realize that these games are just that, a game. People play for fun, whether rubies are bought or not. Personally I have never bought a ruby (I know that may be a bad thing to say :whistle: ) but I see no problem with other people buying rubies to support the game that I enjoy and play for free.

I have to admit I talked to Elm about this one before it was posted and after hearing the story and seeing CR said if definitely should be posted. Not only for the size, but for how much a big hit can help a server and game as a whole. Right now Speed is dying in my opinion until some changes are put in. Hits like this will help the server as a whole. Best of luck to all yous on speed server (despite your terrible 100k storage limit)!

glotr to both of you two and I hope you two had fun on your cat and cat chase, as the entire point of this game is to waste some time in a fun way! The result matters much less than the experience.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

:shock: Really Rj. I have showed you nothing but respect since playing this game. But come one man. You know just as good as anyone else. You can buy a fleet but if you dont know how to play you will lose that fleet. especially if your playing in the same server. The fact is that I do now how to fleet and play, and it was proven against you over three times. I said nothing or posted nothing when I ninja your attack on me. I have been the only one in the game that has attacked you a number of times and got throw and hit you with profits too. So it clear to me that I do have skills. If not tell me who else has hit you in speed or even spied you?

As for speed. I played about 2 weeks and then went into vmode until yesterday to see what my ranking was. I didnt continue to play because I was focus on speed. But I dont know if I will play that server because I have mad enemies in xtreme from standard because I owned that server too. And now speed. The enemies that I have made are the top players in xtreme that say I cant do anything but I continue to hit in the servers I do play on a ever field. So I am sorry for maken your time in speed unlike xtreme. But thats what happens when you get different players on the same server. But like I said You are a good play. You just think that the server should go the way you want it.

By the way kick. Thanks for the props. Your a funny guy :lol: