PL loves to cheat

How can a player live with himself if during a war, he launches an ACS defend against an enemy just so he could have a plane on the planet to attack. That is throwing a sucker punch.

1 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:14:01 Control Tower ACS Defend Fleet
An alliance fleet from EDIT [xx:xx:xx] has arrived to ACS Defend EDIT [xx:xx:xx]

Please, no posting of coordinates in the forum. ~MegaMedes

Clearly a PL player defending a SGA player. Can you say If you suspect someone of cheating, do not discuss it in public. Email all information you have to webmaster@zorgempire.net and they will handle it.-DR :think:

Re: PL loves to cheat

Please send this to proper section.

I really don't have strength to learn u play. Read ur rules and u will figure( really hope so) that rules are not broken.

Th. u megamedes. I forget about cord. One more example of....
Last edited by lordaragon on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments...

also..have u heard of a false flag...pls admin send this to the right place...
also any other player who wishes to comment pls do after reading the sga's specific rules and pls post..
where is p.i is guilty of cheating?
WARS COME AND GO BUT MY SOLDIERS REMAIN IMMORTAL.

Weresloth wrote:I'm gonna side with PL on this one; all these new self-imposed rules are a bit pointless.
You must be joking.. we set the terms to avoid pure defenses bashing..since SGA has not been here a full year yet.. we have not the fleet to counter the Lifers on the server.. we thought a Fleet only war would even things out.. seems we forgot the Coward factor. I suggest any and all SGA members on any Zorg server.. stop buying Rubies until we can see if the investments we make are worth it.
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

u have ruby moons..indestructible...that is the greatest advantage any fleeter can hope for...but u want threaten zorg so that they do wat?give u in destructible defense...untouchable fleets...
u are hilarious....am here laughing my *** out...
or maybe u want zorg to give u brains u can buy with rubies and u can't think to know that ur rules were not absolute.
what do u think a war is about?

i think u really need to use ur brain..oh sorry ur waiting to buy 1.
WARS COME AND GO BUT MY SOLDIERS REMAIN IMMORTAL.

When u join Zorg u knew u will get attacked, defense destroyed, fleet crushed. We simple try to play and enjoy in game. Most attacks happen one on one but sometimes we decide to go against whole alliance, again to enjoy in game.

Complain about anything is stupid, especially about something that was set from the start of game. War rules didnt change( as I know). U change them to avoid being destroyed.

Soo..

I don't want to be responsible for Zorg lack of founding so in spirit of that will not attack SGA members UNTIL war ends :)
Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments...