Re: Last One to Post Wins

supercow wrote:I knew you would find a mistake.
Any mistakes in that sentence?????????
I'm not sure there should be that many question marks, one will suffice.
supercow wrote:WHAT!!!!!
I dont think im a cow!!!
And i can spell, like i said my hands our to big for the keys, i cant help it!!!!
Also, in this one. You can't start a sentence with "and", it goes against grammar law.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I dont care about the Grammer Law, its not like they are going to take me to jail because i started a sentence with And.

==================================================================================================================

Any mistakes with this sentence? I finally won! :D
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

supercow wrote:I dont care about the Grammer Law, its not like they are going to take me to jail because i started a sentence with And. :lol: :lol: :lol:

==================================================================================================================

:lol:

supercow you make me laugh so much
im starting to enjoy your posts more than the game :D

Istalris wrote:
I dont think im a cow!!!
And i can spell, like i said my hands our to big for the keys, i cant help it!!!!
Also, in this one. You can't start a sentence with "and", it goes against grammar law.

-Istalris-
ACTUALLY, that "law" has an exception, though normally only in actual writings. You can begin a sentence with "and" or "but," though you have to refrain from doing it too much. I guess if you're going by the 100% correct way, then yes, it is law. But if you're going in terms of functionality, it isn't...
supercow wrote:I dont care about the Grammer Law, its not like they are going to take me to jail because i started a sentence with And.

You didn't put your apostrophe in "don't", you spelled "grammar" wrong (Irony, lol), you used "its" instead of "it's" (It's is the correct form in this situation), you didn't capitalize "I", you didn't put "and" in quotations, and you capitalized the "a" in "and" when you didn't need to.

:P
supercow wrote:No ones tooken me to jail yet!!!! :D
:shock:

Please tell me that was intentional. :lol:

Btw, we love you, supercow <3 :D

Urweirdsaysi wrote:
Istalris wrote:
I dont think im a cow!!!

-Istalris-
ACTUALLY, that "law" has an exception, though normally only in actual writings. You can begin a sentence with "and" or "but," though you have to refrain from doing it too much. I guess if you're going by the 100% correct way, then yes, it is law. But if you're going in terms of functionality, it isn't...
supercow wrote:I dont care about the Grammer Law, its not like they are going to take me to jail because i started a sentence with And.

You didn't put your apostrophe in "don't", you spelled "grammar" wrong (Irony, lol), you used "its" instead of "it's" (It's is the correct form in this situation), you didn't capitalize "I", you didn't put "and" in quotations, and you capitalized the "a" in "and" when you didn't need to.

:P
supercow wrote:No ones tooken me to jail yet!!!! :D
:shock:

Please tell me that was intentional. :lol:

Btw, we love you, supercow <3 :D

No, i meant the sentence below the line, i knew i won!!!!!

No quote pyramids please, edit out the unnecessary information. - Istalris
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!